Use this website to quickly find the most important information about Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport or Tel Aviv Airport: Flights (Departures, Arrivals andDelays), Parking, Car Hire, Hotels near the airport and other information about Ben Gurion airport. Plan your travel to TLV Airport with the information provided in this site.
Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International Airport or Ben Gurion Airport (IATA: TLV, ICAO: LLBG), sometimes referred to today by its Hebrew acronym Natbag, is the largest and busiest international airport in Israel.
Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International Airport is near the town of Lod, 19 kilometers (12 mi) southeast of the capital of Israel, Tel Aviv. The airport is located on Highway 1, the main Jerusalem-Tel Aviv Highway, accessible by car or public bus. Both Egged and Kavim bus companies provides service from the airport to different destinations. Israel Railways operates train service to and from the airport to certain parts of the country, and taxi stands are located outside the arrivals building. Another transportation option is the shared taxi van, known in Hebrew as a sherut, going to Beer Sheva, Haifa and Jerusalem. Check transportation page for more information
Ben Gurion Airport is considered one of the world's most secure airports, with a security force that includes Israel police officers, Israel Border Police and IDF. Airport security guards operate both in uniform and undercover to maintain a high level of vigilance and detect any possible threats.
- 2 active Terminals: Terminal 1 and Terminal 3.
- 3 runways disposed as a triangle.
- More than 70 airlines are currently operating at Tel Aviv Airport, but some of them only have seasonal flights.
- It's one of the best ariports in Middle East due the passenger experience and the high level of security.
- Terminal 1 is used for domestic flights and some international flights.
- Terminal 3 is the main terminal of Ben Gurion Airport. It has 30 gates divided in three concourses (B, C and D). It is capable to serve over 10 million passengers annually.
Address: 7015001, Israel
Telephone: +972 3-975-5555